We are currently taking applications for emergency trades in all States.Apply now
What We Do
Welcome to HomeRepair, a National repairer owned by the Suncorp Group, serving many of Australia's leading Insurers including AAMI, GIO, VERO and Shannons.
When you lodge a claim with your Insurer for the damage that has occurred to your home, your insurer may appoint HomeRepair to assess the cause of the damage, to prepare a scope of repairs and to proceed to repair the damage to your home, where appropriate.
We understand that you may not have made a claim for damage to your home before, and the Insurance claim and repair process may be a new experience to you. Naturally, you will have questions about your claim, about what will happen next and about how your home will be repaired.
Most importantly, we are here to help you, be assured we will work hard to understand what concerns you most about the damage to your home and to do so with integrity, respect and empathy.
We understand the importance of your home to you, it’s more than just bricks and mortar – it’s personal. You can expect us to listen to you and respond with care and with straightforward advice.
At HomeRepair, all we do is repair homes for your Insurance Company. Our management team, assessors, repair service team, tradespeople and suppliers have a wealth of experience, repair skills and knowledge that is all now at your service.
Please call us on 1300-836-229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.
What you can expect to happen next
You will have been provided with a claim number by your insurer. We are also provided with this number and will use it as a reference when discussing your insurance claim and home repairs with us.
- Our Repair Assessor will:
- Assess the damage to your home
- Report on what has caused the damage to your home
- Discuss and agree on the scope of repairs with you
- Provide the scope of repairs to our Repair service team so repairs to your home can commence.
- Help us to help you. No one knows your home better than you do! You may know the source to match materials or what the colour of paint on your damaged wall is, any information you have often helps.
- Our repair service team will call you to:
- Book in the tradespeople or suppliers to undertake the repairs to your home during normal business hours.
- Assist you with repair materials selection and to answer any questions you may have
- HomeRepair will repair your home [subject to your insurance policy coverage] however, we are unable to undertake any additional property repair and or improvement work for you.
- HomeRepair will make all reasonable efforts to match your existing materials and or finishes. In some instances, an exact match may not be possible as the material may no longer be available, our repair service team will discuss the available options with you.
- We will endeavour to start and complete your repairs as soon as possible, however, every home is different and sometimes repairs are delayed whilst matching materials are sourced. Our repair service team will advise you of any anticipated delay or any maintenance that you need to complete prior to works commencing.
- Yes, we lay down floor and furniture protection and take every reasonable step to protect your home during our repair works - we will respect your home as if it was our own. We may ask you to move collectables and items very special to you as an additional precaution.
- Inevitably, building repairs can cause rubble and dust. However, we do make every effort to keep this to a minimum and our tradespeople are instructed to clean up when they have completed their works.
- Yes. HomeRepair is passionately committed to repairing your home properly, using first quality materials, installed by experienced tradespeople. If you have any concern at all call our office immediately on 1300-836229.
- For your peace of mind, your Insurer and HomeRepair offer a lifetime guarantee for the quality of materials and workmanship in home repairs that we authorise and arrange. We guarantee the materials used and standard of workmanship to be free of defects for the lifetime of your home. If a defect arises as a result of poor quality workmanship or use of incorrect materials, then we will rectify the problem.